We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Country house with ground and a fantastic sea view
Located in the serene village of Las Manchas, in the municipality of Los Llanos de Aridane on the island of La Palma, Canary Islands, is this charming country house of 84 m². The property is located at an altitude of approximately 505 metres, where the panoramic views of the sea and the mountains combine in a majestic spectacle.
Built on a plot of 2,800 m², the two-storey house is in excellent general condition. On the ground floor, there is a cosy living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom and a bathroom with bathtub. The upper floor houses two more bedrooms, a bathroom with shower and a covered terrace, perfect for enjoying the breathtaking views.
The property is being sold with most of the furniture and has mains water and electricity. The property is fully air-conditioned with a wood burning cooker in the lounge and air-conditioning, ensuring comfort in all seasons.
The partially cultivated grounds are dotted with low maintenance gravel areas and attractive ornamental trees and plants. Additional space includes two storage rooms, a garage and an outdoor barbecue, adding functionality and a special charm to this home.
It is a unique offer for those seeking a quiet and tranquil life in an idyllic setting, enveloped by the unmistakable climate of the Canary Islands.
- Municipality of LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE
- Locality of LAS MANCHAS
- With a mountain and a sea view
- Quiet location
- ca. 505 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 2.800 m²
- Two-story house of about 84 m² overbuilt space
- Living room
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Roofed terrace
- 2 storage rooms
- Outside barbecue
- Good general conditions
- Wooden roofs with tiles
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Reinforced concrete hollow block ceiling between floors
- Windows in aluminum
- Internal wooden doors
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Wood stove in the living room
- Air conditioning
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- With most furniture
The property has approx. 2.800 m²
- Flat land
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Gravelled areas with low maintenance
- Ornamental trees and plants
- Unpaved track
- Good drivable way
- Los Llanos in about 40 minutes
- El Paso in about 45 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 55 minutes
- Beach approx. 15 minutes
- School in about 4 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 50 minutes
- Airport in about 51 minutes
- Property in a very quiet place
- Great location with fantastic sea views that can’t be obstructed
Outstanding property in a quiet and sunny location
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price