We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
ANTIQUE CANARIAN TOWNHOUSE IN COLONIAL STYLE FOR RENOVATION, SITUATED IN THE HISTORICAL CENTER OF SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA
- Municipality of SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA
- Locality of SAN TELMO
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 29 m above sea level
Three-storey house of around 254,50 m² in total
- Large dry store room
- Shower room
- Private patio
- Old cistern
- Staircase with entrance hall
- 5 rooms
- Dining room
- Living room
- Store room
- Canarian style balcony
- The buildings need a complete renovation
- Antique roofs made of tea-wood
- Authentic Canarian style
- Doors and windows of tea-wood (resinous heartwood of the Canarian pine)
- Antique tea-wood Flooring (resinous heartwood of the Canarian pine)
- Town water connection
The property has approx. 225 m²
- Pedestrian zone approx. 10 Minutes
- Bus stop about 5 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- Café/bar approx. 5 minutes
- Restaurant approx. 5 minutes
- Pharmacy approx. 7 minutes
- Health center
- Beach approx. 10 minutes
- Airport in about 10 minutes
- Hospital approx. 20 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 20 minutes
- El Paso in about 20 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 30 minutes
- Very central location
- Residential use or touristic use possible
- Restaurants, supermarkets, post office, health centre, pharmacy, bus stop, etc. are within walking distance
NEAR TO THE CITY-CENTRE, PERFECT FOR LIVING, AS OFFICE OR AS INVESTMENT TO RENT IT
CLOSE TO THE BEACH!
AN ESTATE WITH MANY POSSIBILITIES.
FOR PEOPLE WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.