We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Beautiful agricultural property with the possibility of touristic use (*)
(*) NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF TOURIST USE: If the buyer intends to carry out a touristic construction project on the land, he is advised to find out about the necessary urban planning specifications before signing the contract in order to check the feasibility of the project, as the seller is selling the land in its current state and not with the result or expectation of a touristic project.
- Municipality of TIJARAFE
- Locality of EL JESÚS
- With a mountain and a sea view
- Quiet location
- ca. 550 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 7.681 m²
- Touristic use allowed (*)
- The number of beds and the buildable surface depend on each specific project
- It is a requirement that about 80% of the land is planted with agricultural crops.
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 7.681 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- With a slight slope
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Entrance directly from the road
- Bus stop about 5 minutes
- 5 minutes from the brewery bar restaurant
- Tijarafe in about 5 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 25 minutes
- Beach approx. 15 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 50 minutes
- Airport in about 65 minutes
- Property in a very quiet place
- Beautiful view that can’t be obstructed
- Great investment opportunity for touristic business (*)
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.