We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Building plot in the centre of EL PASO
There is a right of passage for people and vehicles along the western boundary
The entire plot has to be built on, respecting the right of passage on the ground floor
On the island of La Palma, in the municipality of El Paso, is a building plot of approximately 488 m². Located at an altitude of about 640 m, in an urban environment. The land is flat and unworked, and is noted for its potential, allowing for a building of up to 700 m² spread over two floors with water and electricity supplies in close proximity.
It is important to note that any building must respect an easement on the ground floor.
It has a direct entrance from the street, and essential services such as bus stop, supermarket, school and health centre are within walking distance.
In the centre of El Paso, this plot represents an opportunity for people with vision and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- In the city center
- Urban environment
- ca. 640 m above sea level
The property has in total approx. 488 m²
- Buildable up to approx. 700 m²
- Permitted floors: 2
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 488 m²
- Flat land
- Property left in its natural state
- Entrance directly from the street
- Bus stop at less than 1 minute
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- School in about 7 minutes
- Health center in about 6 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 12 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 30 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 40 minutes
- Hospital approx. 30 minutes
- Airport in about 40 minutes
- Very central location
- Business opportunity!
A property with easy road access for people with entrepreneurship
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price