We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Lovely Canarian style house with land and fantastic views
Situated on the island of La Palma, in the municipality of El Paso, is this property. In the village of Tacande, at an altitude of about 670 m, this Canarian-style house rises to offer panoramic views of the sea and the mountains.
On a plot of approximately 3.600 m², the house occupies about 90 m², has a living-dining room, kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and a toilet, plus the covered terrace is the ideal place to enjoy the views and the nature.
The construction has been carefully thought through, from the Canarian style ceilings and stone exterior walls, to the interior wooden details and tiled floors. The property is air-conditioned with wood burning cooker and electric radiators, and is supplied with water from the Town Hall.
The land has outside parking space, a threshing floor and a 50 m³ water deposit. In addition, the mostly flat and uncultivated land awaits the next owner.
A cosy home that takes you back in time, but with all the comforts of the present.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of TACANDE
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 670 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 3.600 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 90 m² overbuilt space
- 1 dining-living room
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 guest toilet
- Roofed terrace
- Open parking space
- Water tank of about 50 m³
- Threshing floor
- Very good general conditions
- Renovated roofs
- Roofs in Canarian style
- Ceilings made of wood
- Pergola completely rebuilt with new materials
- Doors and windows in Canarian style
- Doors and windows of wood, single glazing
- Double-walled exteriors, the inside of vibrated concrete blocks, the outside of carved stone
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Energy-efficient wood heater
- Electric marble heaters
- Electric water heater
- Three phase electricity
- Town water connection
- Irrigation water
- Most of the furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 3.600 m²
- The property is surrounded by a wall which ist prepared for setting a fence
- Mostly flat terrain
- Property left in its natural state
- Good drivable way
- Unpaved track
- Dead end road
- El Paso in about 5 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 12 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 35 minutes
- Beach approx. 22 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- School in about 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 25 minutes
- Airport in about 35 minutes
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Property in a very quiet place
- Fantastic sea and a mountain views
- Very bright and homely house
COSY LIVING IN AN ANTIQUE AMBIENCE
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price