We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
URBAN HOUSE NEAR THE CITY-CENTRE, WITH OUTBUILDINGS AND LARGE GARDEN
Located in the historic centre of Santa Cruz de La Palma, this house, at an altitude of approximately 25 m, offers a captivating view of the sea and the mountains of the island of La Palma, Canary Islands. With a constructed area of approximately 220 m² distributed over three floors, its design reflects the authenticity of the Canarian style: ceilings and floors of teak wood, exterior walls of stone with rendering and shutters of teak wood.
The grounds, which cover some 375 m², are adorned with trees and ornamental plants, providing a green respite from the city centre. Although the main house is in need of an overhaul, its charm lies in its materials and the possibilities it offers. Two stone barns add extra space, ideal for any renovation project.
This property is supplied with electricity and water by the Town Hall. In addition, most of the furniture and fixtures and fittings are included in the sale price, adding convenience for those interested.
Imagine yourself living or developing a project in a central location with true Canarian ambience, just a few steps away from daily needs. This property is not just a house, it is an opportunity full of authenticity and charm.
- Municipality of SANTA CRUZ DE LA PALMA
- IN THE HISTORIC CENTER
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 25 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 375 m²
- Three-storey house of around 220 m² in total overbuilt space
- Spacious hall
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Glazed veranda
- Store room
- 1 living room
- Dining room
- 1 workroom / bedroom
- Shower room
- Glazed veranda
- Several storage rooms
- Old stone shed of approx. 56 m²
- Old stone shed of approx. 30 m²
- The main house needs a refreshing
- The outbuildings need an overall restoration
- Authentic Canarian style
- Ceilings made of tea Wood (resinous heartwood of the Canarian pine)
- Plastered stone exterior walls
- Entrance door of tea-wood
- Doors and windows in Canarian style
- Interior shutters of tea-wood
- Antique tea-wood Flooring (resinous heartwood of the Canarian pine)
- Gas boiler
- Town water connection
- Most of the furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 375 m²
- Mostly flat terrain
- Ornamental trees
- Ornamental plants
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Pedestrian zone approx. 2 Minutes
- Supermarket approx. 3 minutes
- Pharmacy approx. 4 minutes
- Restaurant approx. 2 minutes
- Beach approx. 5 minutes
- Health center
- Los Llanos in about 35 minutes
- El Paso in about 25 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 15 minutes
- Hospital approx. 20 minutes
- Airport in about 10 minutes
- Quiet city district
- Ideal to rebuild in a hotel or a pension, as house plus office, or for a large family
- Restaurants, supermarkets, post office, health centre, pharmacy, bus stop, etc. are within walking distance
CENTRAL LIVING IN CANARY AMBIENCE
AN ESTATE WITH MANY POSSIBILITIES.
THE DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS OF THE OUTBUILDINGS MAKE THE PROPERTY VERY INTERESTING !
AUTHENTICITY AND CHARM
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price