We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
In the urban area
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Antique and spacious village house
On the beautiful island of La Palma, in the Canary Islands, you find this old and spacious village house in the municipality of Tazacorte. Located in the centre of the village, at an altitude of approximately 105 metres. With a constructed area of about 205 m² distributed over two floors, this house offers comfort and space for the whole family.
On the lower floor, of approximately 120 m², there is a cosy living-dining room, a kitchen, a bedroom and a toilet. On the upper floor, of about 85 m², there are three bedrooms, an office and a bathroom with bathtub. In addition, the house has a large roof terrace and a utility/storage room.
The land that accompanies it consists of an orchard of approximately 25 m², with fertile soil ideal for cultivation.
In terms of services and supplies, the house has two air conditioning units for air conditioning, an electric water heater and a gas boiler for hot water. It also has electricity and water supply from the Town Hall.
All in all, this house offers an excellent location in a very popular area of Tazacorte on the island of La Palma. With its ample dimensions, beautiful views and small plot, it offers a unique opportunity to live in a quiet and sunny environment. With services and supplies available, as well as several establishments nearby, this property is perfect for those looking for comfort and convenience in a charming location.
- Municipality of TAZACORTE
- In the center of the village
- Friendly neighbourhood
- ca. 105 m above sea level
- Two-story house of about 205 m² overbuilt space
Lower floor of approx. 120 m²
- Dining-living room
- 1 bedroom
Upper floor of approx. 85 m²
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 study
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- Spacious roof terrace
- Laundry room / Storage room
- Orchard of approx. 25 m²
- Flat land
- Good farmland
- Good general conditions, occasionally are needed slight renovations
- Flat roof
- Reinforced concrete hollow block ceiling between floors
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Doors and windows of wood, single glazing
- Ceramic floor tiles
- 2 air conditioning units
- Electric water heater
- Gas boiler
- Town water connection
- Furniture partially included
- Entrance directly from the street
- Supermarket approx. 1 minutes
- School in about 4 minutes
- Pharmacy approx. 1 minutes
- Health center in about 4 minutes
- Beach of Tazacorte in about 20 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 11 minutes
- El Paso in about 18 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 50 minutes
- Hospital approx. 38 minutes
- Airport in about 50 minutes
- Beach approx. 4 minutes
- Very good climate zone
- Sunny location
- Restaurants, supermarkets, post office, health centre, pharmacy, bus stop, etc. are within walking distance
A very popular area!
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.