We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Charming house of canarian style with splendid views
Charming Canarian style house located in Tenerra, in El Paso. At an altitude of approximately 750 metres, this property offers views of the sea and the mountains. The house, of 64 m², comprises an entrance hall, living room-kitchen-dining room, a bedroom, a bathroom with bathtub, a bathroom with shower, and an enclosed terrace. The property in total covers about 250 m², including a sun terrace and an outdoor parking space.
The house is in good overall condition, with double exterior walls of vibrated concrete blocks and carved stone, Canarian style ceilings, tiled floors, wooden entrance door and double glazed aluminium doors and windows. There is an electric water heater, electricity and water. Furniture and fixtures and fittings are not included in the price.
The property offers direct access from the street and is conveniently located close to essential amenities.
This property is ideal for residential or tourist use, and due to its size and easy maintenance, it is also perfect as a holiday home.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of TENERRA
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 750 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 250 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 64 m² overbuilt space
- 1 hall
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Closed terrace
- Gravelled areas with low maintenance
- Sun terrace
- Open parking space
- Good general conditions
- Double outer wall of vibrated concrete blocks + chipped stone
- Roofs in Canarian style
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Wooden entrance door
- Doors and windows in aluminum with double glazing
- Sliding gate
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- Furniture and fixtures not included in the price
- Entrance directly from the street
- City center approx. 5 Minutes
- Los Llanos in about 15 minutes
- Tazacorte in about 20 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 30 minutes
- Beach approx. 25 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- School in about 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 20 minutes
- Airport in about 30 minutes
- Urban land type
- Residential use or touristic use possible
- Very well maintained house
- House in a quiet side street
Small property, easy to care, that lets time to enjoy the island
Also perfect as a holiday home
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price