We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Restaurant with a lot of personality located in a spacious and lovely house in colonial style
This restaurant is housed in an impressive colonial-style house located in La Rosa, a residential area within the municipality of El Paso. It overlooks the mountains and is situated at an altitude of approximately 800 metres. The total surface area of the property is approximately 800 m², with the restaurant occupying some 254 m² distributed over two floors. The lower floor houses 5 dining rooms, a bar and 2 toilets, while the upper floor has a high quality fully equipped kitchen, a spacious function room, 3 bar rooms and 2 additional toilets. Furthermore, the property includes a cosy flat of approx. 40 m², which offers a kitchen-dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
The plot of about 800 m² is partially uncultivated, adorned with ornamental trees and flowers, and has low-maintenance gravel areas. The house, in good general condition, stands out for its traditional building materials, such as stone walls with rendering, partly Canarian ceilings, as well as wooden doors and windows.
Regarding services, the property has mains electricity and mains water. It is sold fully furnished, which facilitates a smooth transition for the new owners. Access to the property is direct from the street, guaranteeing ease and comfort.
It represents an excellent investment for those interested in combining beauty and tranquillity with a central location. Romantic terraces and cosy outdoor areas invite you to enjoy, making this property an idyllic place to start a business in the hospitality sector.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of LA ROSA
- Residential environment
- With mountain view
- ca. 800 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 800 m²
- Restaurant with a built-up area of approx. 254 m²
- 5 dining rooms
- 2 toilets
- Fully equipped kitchen of high quality
- Large events room
- 3 bar rooms with counter
- 2 toilets
- Apartment of approx 40 m²
- Dining kitchen
- 1 room
- 1 bathroom
- Romantic terraces
- Storage room in the garden
- Good general conditions
- Plastered stone walls
- Partially, canarian roofs
- Partially ferroconcrete flat roof
- Doors and windows of wood
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Town water connection
- Furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 800 m²
- Flat land
- Partially left in its natural state
- Ornamental trees
- Gravelled areas with low maintenance
- There is the possibility of acquiring more adjoining land
- Entrance directly from the street
- El Paso in about 4 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 14 minutes
- Tazacorte in about 20 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 20 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 35 minutes
- Business opportunity!
- Cosy terraces
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Good road connections to anywhere
A NICE PROPERTY AND GOOD INVESTMENT!
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price