We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A beautiful country house with land
Beautiful country house for sale on the island of La Palma, located in Puntagorda. This charming property is located in a quiet environment, at an altitude of approximately 600 metres above sea level.
The house has a plot of land of approximately 1.244 square metres, fully fenced and with flat land, ideal for gardening and agriculture. The land is completely worked and offers good soil for cultivation, including a vegetable garden, ornamental plants and fruit trees. In addition, there is a sprinkler irrigation system.
The house has a constructed area of about 104 sqm. It includes a living-kitchen-dining room, a multi-purpose room, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It also has a wooden porch with tiles, an outdoor barbecue covered with tiles, a tool room and covered parking.
The property has services and supplies such as mains electricity connection, a solar installation with 6 photovoltaic panels with feed back to the public grid, water from the Town Hall and irrigation water.
The sale includes most of the furniture and fixtures and fittings, making it ideal for comfortable living in a Canarian environment. The house has direct access from a small secondary road and is within walking distance of the village centre, it is also close to other municipalities and essential services.
This property offers a unique opportunity to enjoy life in a pleasant climate zone, surrounded by nature and with fertile soil for agriculture.
- Municipality of PUNTAGORDA
- Locality of REVALARGA
- Rural surroundings
- calm environment
- ca. 600 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.244 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 104 m² overbuilt space
- 1 Multipurpose room
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Veranda of wood with tiles
- Outside barbecue roofed with tiles
- Tool shed
- Covered parking
- Good general conditions
- Inclined roof with tiles
- Partially, walls made of common hollow blocks
- Partly wooden walls
- Partly wooden windows with double glazing
- Partly, windows in aluminum
- Wooden doors
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- In part, parquet floors
- Air conditioning
- Gas boiler
- Connection to the public electricity network
- Solar installation with 6 photovoltaic panels with feedback to the public network
- Town water connection
- Irrigation water
- Most of the furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 1.244 m²
- Fenced property
- Flat land
- Fully worked Land
- Good farmland
- Vegetable garden
- Ornamental plants
- Fruit Trees
- In part, sprinkler irrigation
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Village center approx. 10 Minutes
- Bus stop about 11 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 10 minutes
- School in about 14 minutes
- Puntagorda in about 1 minutes
- Tijarafe in about 10 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 1 minutes
- School in about 2 minutes
- Health center in about 1 minutes
- Airport in about 80 minutes
- Good climate zone
- House in a quiet side street
- Ideal for gardening
- Fertile land
- Comfortable living in a canarian atmosphere
A comfortable estate with a lot of options
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price