We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Beautiful Canarian house of two floors, with a large plot and located in good climatic zone
Located in La Laguna, in the municipality of Los Llanos de Aridane, is this beautiful two-storey Canarian house, situated at an altitude of 275 metres above sea level. Its location gives it panoramic views of the majestic mountains of the island and surrounds it with an atmosphere of absolute tranquillity.
This residence is situated on a plot of land of approximately 2.500 m², of which 152 m² are occupied by the house, and the rest is an open space, mostly flat and partially cultivated with fruit and ornamental trees that give a special charm to the property.
The house has two floors. On the ground floor there is a cosy living room, two bedrooms, a bathroom with bathtub and a storage room. Upstairs, a second living room, the kitchen, the dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom with shower make up a comfortable and functional space.
The house is air-conditioned with a fireplace in the living room and an air-conditioning system.
The attractions of this house do not end there. Outside, the property has a swimming pool, large sun terraces and covered terraces.
This property offers a unique opportunity to live in a dream location, with all the comforts and in direct contact with nature.
- Municipality of LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE
- Locality of LA LAGUNA
- With mountain view
- calm environment
- ca. 275 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 2.500 m²
- Two-story house of about 152 m² overbuilt space
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- 1 storage room
- Living room
- Dining room
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Pool area
- Swimming pool
- Pump room
- Covered terraces
- Large sun terraces
- Irrigation water tank of about 8 m³
- Very good general conditions
- Partially, walls made of common hollow blocks
- In part, plastered stone walls
- Reinforced concrete hollow block ceiling between floors
- Roofs in Canarian style
- Partly, doors and windows in aluminum
- Partly, doors and windows of wood
- In part, wood floors
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- Terraces of natural stone slabs
- Fireplace in the living room
- Air conditioning
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- Furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 2.500 m²
- Mostly flat terrain
- Ornamental trees and plants
- Fruit Trees
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Los Llanos in about 10 minutes
- El Paso in about 17 minutes
- Beach approx. 17 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 10 minutes
- School in about 10 minutes
- Health center in about 10 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 50 minutes
- Hospital approx. 37 minutes
- Airport in about 46 minutes
- With holiday rental license
- Property in a very quiet place
- Very bright and homely house
A comfortable estate with a lot of options
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price