We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Antique canarian townhouse in colonial style
This Canarian colonial style house is located in El Paso. At an altitude of approx. 635 m, with approx. 291 m² of constructed area, it offers on the upper floor a living room, a spacious living/dining room, a kitchen with pantry, three comfortable bedrooms and two bathrooms. The lower floor, however, presents an excellent business opportunity with three business premises, two bathrooms and a garage. Outside, there is a barbecue and kitchen with toilet.
Despite its age, the house remains in good condition, with light renovations pending. For those who value history, they will be pleased to find that the property still retains its original tiles.
The 485 m² fully fenced plot is home to a variety of fruit trees, from avocado trees to orange trees, creating a fresh and fragrant atmosphere. The house is offered with most of its furniture, making it easy to move in and adapt to this new home.
Just a few minutes' walk away, you will find everything you need for everyday life: supermarkets, pharmacies, schools and even the health centre. By car, all municipalities are easily accessible, putting the best of La Palma at your fingertips.
It's not just a house, it's an opportunity to have a home and business together.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- In the city center
- With mountain view
- ca. 635 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 485 m²
- Two-story house of about 291 m² overbuilt space
Upper floor of approx. 135 m²
- Living room
- Dining-living room
- Dining room
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
Lower floor of approx. 135 m²
- 3 Business premises
- 2 toilets
- Garage of ca. 21 m²
- 1 Multipurpose room
- Outside barbecue
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor toilet
- Good general conditions, occasionally are needed slight renovations
- Flat roofs
- Reinforced concrete hollow block ceiling between floors
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Doors and windows of wood
- In part, floors of antique tiles
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- Electric water heater
- With most furniture
The property has approx. 485 m²
- Completely fenced property
- Flat land
- Orange trees
- Entrance directly from the street
- Bus stop at less than 1 minute
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- Pharmacy approx. 3 minutes
- School in about 10 minutes
- Health center in about 8 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 12 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 35 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 45 minutes
- Beach approx. 25 minutes
- Health center in about 1 minutes
- Hospital approx. 30 minutes
- Airport in about 45 minutes
- Very central location
- Spacious bright rooms
- Restaurants, supermarkets, post office, health centre, pharmacy, bus stop, etc. are within walking distance
- Business opportunity!
A property with many possibilities
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price