We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Fantastic villa with swimming pool, located in a quiet and well maintained residential area, with excellent views and close to EL PASO
We present you a fantastic villa with swimming pool, situated in a quiet and well-kept residential area, with excellent views to the sea and the mountains. This wonderful property is located in the village of Tajuya, municipality of El Paso, on the island of La Palma, Canary Islands. With an altitude of approximately 490 metres, you will enjoy a peaceful and serene environment.
The property has a total surface area of approximately 1.462 m² and a single storey house with a constructed area of approximately 173 m². Inside you will find an entrance hall, two living rooms, a kitchen, a dining room, four bedrooms, a bathroom and a toilet. Furthermore, there is a garage of approximately 30 m², outdoor parking space, laundry room, several storage rooms and a bodega.
You will be able to enjoy a large covered terrace of about 46 m², perfect for relaxing and enjoying the views. You will also be able to cool off in the swimming pool and relax on the adjoining solarium. The property is sold with the few remaining pieces of furniture in the house, which gives you more comfort to decorate it as you wish.
This property offers good road connections to everywhere and is located in a very quiet area. It is a bright and exclusive house with a central but quiet location and fantastic views. Without a doubt, this villa will give you the space and tranquility you need to enjoy the beautiful island of La Palma.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of TAJUYA
- With a mountain and a sea view
- Quiet location
- ca. 490 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.462 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 173 m² overbuilt space
- 2 living rooms
- Dining room
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Garage of ca. 30 m²
- Open parking space
- Utility room
- Several storage rooms
- Roofed terrace of approx 46 m²
- Pool area
- Swimming pool
- Pump room
- Sun terrace
- Large terraces
- Water storage
- Good general conditions
- Flat roofs made of reinforced concrete
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Partly, doors and windows in aluminum
- Partly, doors and windows of wood
- Electric water heater
- Town water nearby
- Rented water share
- The price includes the few furniture left in the house
The property has approx. 1.462 m²
- Completely fenced property
- Flat land
- Ornamental trees
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- asphalted road
- Small pathway with very little traffic
- Los Llanos in about 9 minutes
- El Paso in about 8 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 40 minutes
- Beach approx. 16 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 4 minutes
- School in about 2 minutes
- Health center in about 10 minutes
- Hospital approx. 30 minutes
- Airport in about 45 minutes
- Good road connections to anywhere
- Property in a very quiet place
- Very bright house
An exclusive property, quiet while central located, with fantastic views that can’t be obstructed
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.