We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Large, modern and newly built villa on property at the best location
Welcome to this spectacular newly built modern villa on the beautiful island of La Palma, Canary Islands! Located in the municipality of El Paso, in the quiet neighbourhood of El Barrial, this home is set in a superbly located property, surrounded by a peaceful residential environment. The panoramic views of the landscape and the majestic mountains will take your breath away.
With an altitude of approximately 865 metres, this property has a total plot of approximately 1,650 m². The one-storey chalet, with a constructed area of 120 m², offers a spacious living-dining room, a kitchen, a utility room, three cosy bedrooms and a dressing room. There are also two bathrooms.
In terms of construction materials, the property is built with thermo-clay block walls, Canarian roofs and aluminium doors and windows with double glazing. The windows are equipped with electric blinds and mosquito nets, and the floors are tiled. Special attention has also been paid to insulation, both in the ceilings and floors, to ensure a pleasant temperature in all seasons.
The access to the road is direct from the street and it is located in a cul-de-sac, which guarantees privacy and tranquillity.
The land offers the possibility to enjoy a natural and peaceful environment, and although it is still undeveloped, it offers the opportunity to create your own garden or cultivation project if you wish. There are numerous paths and trails around this property, whether for walking with your pet, hiking or mountain biking.
In summary, this property stands out for its fantastic location, high quality construction and peaceful surroundings. With beautiful views that cannot be obstructed, it offers you a serene and relaxed lifestyle in a small quiet street. Don’t miss the opportunity to acquire this gem of a property on the edge of the pre-park area on the southern slopes of the Bejenao!
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of EL BARRIAL
- Residential environment
- calm environment
- Fantastic views of the landscape and the mountains
- ca. 865 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.650 m²
- Single storey villa of approx. 120 m² overbuilt space
- Dining-living room
- Empty kitchen (to be fitted by the buyer)
- 3 bedrooms
- Dressing room
- 1 bathroom en suite
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Walls of Thermo-clay blocks
- Canarian roofs
- Doors and windows in aluminum with double glazing
- Equipped with electric blinds
- Mosquito nets
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Insulation of Roofs and Floors
- Town water connection
The property has approx. 1.650 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Partially left in its natural state
- Entrance directly from the street
- Dead end street
- El Paso in about 3 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 12 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 3 minutes
- School in about 3 minutes
- Health center in about 3 minutes
- Hospital approx. 18 minutes
- Airport in about 35 minutes
- Fantastic location
- House in a quiet side street
- Very well insulated construction
- Beautiful view that can’t be obstructed
A property of high quality in an excellent location
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.