We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Beautiful country house on a large property with a fantastic view
This beautiful country house is situated in a privileged location on the island of La Palma, within the municipality of Puntagorda. Situated at an altitude of about 650 metres above sea level, it offers spectacular views of both the sea and the mountains, in a serene and tranquil setting.
The property extends over approximately 4.500 m² of land, partially levelled in terraces with a slight slope. The vegetation includes pine trees, shrubs and ornamental plants, creating a natural and cosy atmosphere. The one-storey house has a constructed area of 107 m² and comprises a living room, kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a storeroom. There is also a water deposit.
The general condition of the house is good, highlighting construction materials such as wooden roofs with tiles, walls made of thermo-clay blocks, wooden windows with double glazing and parquet and terracotta floors. The terraces are made of natural stone tiles. For air-conditioning, there are gas cookers, and hot water is provided by a solar collector and a gas boiler.
Supplies include electricity generated by solar panels with battery and leased water right. The property is sold with the inventory included in the price.
The access to the property is convenient, with a tarmac and concrete track. On foot, the village centre is approximately 5 minutes away, and by car, places such as Puntagorda, supermarkets and health centres are only a few minutes away.
All in all, this property offers a perfect combination of peace in nature, central location and fantastic views, making it ideal for those looking for a quiet retreat in a rural setting.
- Municipality of PUNTAGORDA
- Locality of EL PINAR
- With a mountain and a sea view
- calm environment
- ca. 650 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 4.500 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 107 m² overbuilt space
- Living room
- Dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Store room
- Water storage
- Good general conditions
- In part, wooden roofs with roof tiles
- Partially, walls made of common hollow blocks
- Partially, walls of Thermo-clay blocks
- Partly wooden windows with double glazing
- Partly, doors and windows of wood, single glazing
- In part, parquet floors
- In part, terracotta floors
- Terraces of natural stone slabs
- Gas heaters
- Solar collector
- Gas boiler
- Electricity by photovoltaic panels with battery
- Rented water share
- The inventory is included in the price
The property has approx. 4.500 m²
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- With a slight slope
- In part, thick vegetation with mature trees
- Pine trees
- Ornamental plants
- Asphalted driveway
- Concrete driveway
- Village center approx. 5 Minutes
- Puntagorda in about 3 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 3 minutes
- School in about 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Las Tricias in about 8 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 50 minutes
- El Paso in about 60 minutes
- Hospital approx. 1h 20 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 1h 30 minutes
- Airport in about 1h 30 minutes
- Fantastic location
- Property in a very quiet place
- Fantastic sea and a mountain views
- Rural area, yet centrally located
An ideal place for lovers of peace in midst nature
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price