We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Romantic property with a partly ruined country house, to renovate, and possibility of extension
Nestled in the serene village of Fagundo, within the municipality of Puntagorda on the enchanting island of La Palma, Canary Islands, this romantic property offers an incomparable blend of history and potential. At an altitude of approximately 740 metres, the property enjoys breathtaking mountain and nature views. With a total land area of about 1,600 m², it houses a single-storey country house of about 110 m² in ruins and under heritage protection. Although in need of complete renovation, the structure is a canvas for those with an enterprising spirit, as it can be restored and extended.
The land is fertile but remains uncultivated, offering endless possibilities for farming and landscaping. Utilities such as electricity and water are conveniently located nearby. The property is being sold as is, giving you the freedom to rehabilitate it. With direct road access and short distances to essential services, this property is not just a home but a lifestyle waiting to be lived.
- Municipality of PUNTAGORDA
- Locality of FAGUNDO
- With mountain view
- calm environment
- ca. 740 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.600 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 110 m² overbuilt space
- The building is under patrimonial protection, can be restored, but must be preserved. It can also become part of an extension
- The building needs a total renovation
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 1.600 m²
- Property left in its natural state
- Fertile land
- Entrance directly from the road
- Puntagorda in about 4 minutes
- Tijarafe in about 10 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 4 minutes
- School in about 4 minutes
- Health center in about 3 minutes
- Beach approx. 16 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 35 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 1h 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 55 minutes
- Airport in about 1h 5 minutes
- Property in a very quiet place
- With beautiful mountain views
A property for people with entrepreneurship
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price