We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Beautiful agricultural property with the possibility of touristic use (*)
(*) NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF TOURIST USE: If the buyer intends to carry out a touristic construction project on the land, he is advised to find out about the necessary urban planning specifications before signing the contract in order to check the feasibility of the project, as the seller is selling the land in its current state and not with the result or expectation of a touristic project.
On the beautiful island of La Palma, Canary Islands, we present you with a unique investment opportunity. Located in the place known as El Cantillo, in the municipality of Breña Baja, this property is situated at an altitude of 100 metres, providing spectacular views of the sea and the mountains.
This agricultural land, covering approximately 5.889 m², offers a great possibility for touristic use. This partially levelled land meets the requirements for touristic projects, although the feasibility of any specific project will have to be verified.
Direct access from a small secondary road facilitates movement, while electricity and water from the town hall are available nearby. Despite its rural charm, this property enjoys a central location, just a few minutes’ drive from Breña Alta, Santa Cruz, the beach and the airport.
This plot of land on La Palma offers not only a favourable climate and tranquillity, but also a unique opportunity for those interested in developing a touristic business*.
With its untapped potential, this property presents numerous possibilities, making it a very attractive investment.
- Municipality of BREÑA BAJA
- Locality of EL CANTILLO
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 100 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 5.889 m²
- Touristic use allowed (*)
- The number of beds and the buildable surface depend on each specific project
- It is a requirement that about 80% of the land is planted with agricultural crops.
- Electricity nearby
- Town water nearby
The property has approx. 5.889 m²
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Fruit Trees
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Breña Alta in about 8 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 8 minutes
- Beach approx. 6 minutes
- Airport in about 8 minutes
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Quiet location
- Good climate zone
- Great investment opportunity for touristic business (*)
A property with many possibilities
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price