We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Development land divisible into up to 9 or 10 building plots
We present an exceptional investment opportunity on the island of La Palma, Canary Islands, located in the place known as El Cantillo, in the municipality of Breña Baja. The plot, with a total area of approx. 5.746 m², sits at an altitude of 100 metres and offers panoramic views of the sea and the mountains.
This building plot, which is classified as “rural settlement” and can be divided into up to 9 or 10 building plots, offers a fascinating mixture of possibilities. Although partially cultivated with Yucca and some fruit trees, a significant portion of the land remains uncultivated, offering a blank sheet of land for your projects.
It includes an old house of 68 m², a storehouse of 19 m², a bodega of 58 m², two haylofts, a wine press and an old cistern, all built in the traditional local style.
Despite its location in a quiet rural area, it enjoys a central location, with the beach, Breña Alta, Santa Cruz, and the airport only a few minutes’ drive away.
Electricity and water supplies from the town hall are available nearby, which adds to its viability as a great investment opportunity.
This plot offers a favourable climate and a wealth of possibilities, making it an ideal investment property.
- Municipality of BREÑA BAJA
- Locality of EL CANTILLO
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 100 m above sea level
- Building plot of about 5.746 m²
- Old house of approx. 68 m²
- Storeroom of about 19 m²
- Wine cellar of ca. 58 m²
- Shed of about 37 m²
- Shed of about 23 m²
- Wine press
- Old cistern
- Stone walls
- Antique canarian roofs
- Electricity nearby
- Town water nearby
The property has approx. 5.746 m²
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Fruit Trees
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Breña Alta in about 8 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 8 minutes
- Beach approx. 6 minutes
- Airport in about 8 minutes
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Quiet location
- Good climate zone
A property with many possibilities
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price