We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
High quality Canarian style country house, situated in a quiet location with good climate
Beautiful high quality Canarian style country house for sale in a quiet location with a good climate on the island of La Palma in the Canary Islands. The property is located in the municipality of Los Llanos de Aridane, in the village of Las Norias, and offers breathtaking views of the sea and the mountains. It is situated at an altitude of approximately 320 metres.
The main house is on one floor and has a constructed area of about 168 m². It has a spacious entrance hall, a large living-dining room with integrated kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom en suite and a utility room with guest toilet. Furthermore, there is a large terrace with beautiful views.
The property also has a guest flat of approximately 50 m², which includes an entrance hall, a living-kitchen-dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom with shower. This flat also has a large terrace and nice views.
In addition, the house has a garage with an up-and-over door and remote control. As for the general condition, it is in very good condition and offers a solid and well-finished construction.
The modern Canarian style construction uses high quality materials. The ceilings are in Canarian style, with part of the interior ceilings made of wood and the doors and windows are made of aluminium with double glazing. The interior doors are made of wood and all windows and exterior doors are equipped with aluminium shutters. To the terraces, there are sliding doors. There is a wooden pergola and terraces with natural stone tiles. The garden walls are made of Canarian stone, the house has gas central heating in all rooms, and in the living room there is a refractory ceramic fireplace. Hot water is provided by a solar collector.
The plot is approximately 2,592 m² in size and is partially fenced. It is on several levels and has low maintenance gravelled areas as well as fully landscaped gardens planted with trees and ornamental plants, including subtropical plants and flowers.
All in all, this property offers a very tranquil setting and is equipped and cared for in great detail. It is a bright house, with large windows facing the sea, good quality wooden fitted wardrobes and beautiful gardens with automatic irrigation.
This impressive mansion has been tastefully created to German standards and with top quality materials. It is an ideal home for those looking to live in an area with a good climate and enjoy unforgettable sunsets.
- Municipality of LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE
- Locality of LAS NORIAS
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 320 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 2.592 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 168 m² overbuilt space
- Spacious hall
- Living-dining room with integrated kitchen
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom en suite
- Laundry room with toilet
- Large terrace with beautiful views
- Guest apartment of approx. 50 m²
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- Large terrace with beautiful views
- Garage with tilt door and remote control
- Very good general conditions
- Very solid and well finished construction
- Modern, canarian style
- All materials of high quality
- All the equipments are top quality
- Canarian roofs
- Part of the ceilings made of wood
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Doors and windows in aluminum with double glazing
- Internal wooden doors
- Slats shutters of aluminum for all windows and exterior doors
- To the terraces, there are sliding doors
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Wooden pergola
- Terraces of natural stone slabs
- Garden walls made of Canarian stones
- Central gas heating system in all the rooms
- Refractory ceramic stove in the living room
- Solar collector
- Town water connection
- Furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 2.592 m²
- Partially fenced property
- distributed over several levels
- Gravelled areas with low maintenance
- Fully landscaped and planted property
- Ornamental trees and plants
- Subtropical plants
- Small pathway with very little traffic
- Los Llanos in about 20 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 10 minutes
- Restaurant approx. 5 minutes
- Beach approx. 10 minutes
- Hospital approx. 40 minutes
- Airport in about 60 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 60 minutes
- Property in a very quiet place
- Very well equipped and well maintained house
- Very bright house
- Large windows to the sea
- Wooden built-in cabinets of good quality
- Wonderful gardens with automatic irrigation
- Part of the property is covered by volcanic lava
Impressive estate, created very tastefully under german standards with premium materials
A house in a good climate zone with unforgettable sunsets
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.