We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Country house with bodega and with sea view
In the quiet municipality of Fuencaliente, in Las Caletas, is this country house with wine cellar. At an altitude of approximately 458 m, it offers unrivalled views to the sea and the mountains, with a total of about 1.115 m², the property offers about 62 m² of constructed area, consisting of a living-dining room, kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom, an outdoor kitchen, a bodega and a storeroom. In addition, there is a covered terrace of approximately another 62 m².
The land, which is completely fenced and mostly flat, is levelled in terraces and has an automatic irrigation system. Although prepared for sowing, it is currently uncultivated, showing a very fertile soil.
The property has mains electricity and water from the Town Hall. The house is built with walls of vibrated concrete blocks and partly stone exterior walls. The interior ceilings are partly of wood and the doors and windows of aluminium.
If you are looking for a place where you can enjoy peace and nature, and at the same time have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of wine, this property is ideal for you.
- Municipality of FUENCALIENTE
- Locality of LAS CALETAS
- With a mountain and a sea view
- calm environment
- ca. 458 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.115 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 62 m² overbuilt space
- Dining-living room
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Outdoor kitchen
- Storage room
- Roofed terrace of approx 62 m²
- Good general conditions, occasionally are needed slight renovations
- Residence in good condition
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- In part, exterior stone walls
- Part of the ceilings made of wood
- Doors and windows in aluminum
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- In part, cement flooring
- Gas boiler
- Town water connection
- The furniture, equipment and tools are included in the price
The property has approx. 1.115 m²
- Completely fenced property
- Mostly flat terrain
- Levelled into terraces
- Automatic irrigation
- Prepared for planting, but not cultivated
- Fertile land
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Fuencaliente in about 5 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- School in about 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Beach approx. 13 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 1h 10 minutes
- El Paso in about 55 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 45 minutes
- Hospital approx. 43 minutes
- Airport in about 37 minutes
- Fantastic views to the sea and adjacent islands
- Property in a very quiet place
A property for lovers of good wine
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price