We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Splendid building plot in central and quiet location
Located on the island of La Palma, a jewel is waiting to be discovered. This 447 m² plot of land is located in the municipality of Puntagorda, at an altitude of 690 metres, from where you have views over the landscape of La Palma.
Despite its rural and peaceful setting, the property is only a stone's throw away from the centre of Puntagorda, a town full of charm and tradition.
In terms of services, the property has easy access to mains water and electricity in close proximity.
This plot offers a unique combination of tranquillity, beauty and accessibility, making it an exceptional investment for those looking for a piece of paradise in the Canary Islands.
- Municipality of PUNTAGORDA
- In the urban area
- Village surroundings
- ca. 690 m above sea level
- Total area of the urban plot about 447 m²
- The plot will be partially affected by a planned street, as shown in the photo gallery.
- Electricity nearby
- Town water nearby
- Entrance directly from the street
- Tijarafe in about 10 minutes
- Tazacorte in about 30 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 40 minutes
- Quiet area close to the centre
A good investment for the future
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price