We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Nice piece of land with 2 sheds
- Municipality of MAZO
- Locality of CALLEJONES
- Rural surroundings
- calm environment
- With sea view
- ca. 258 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.272 m²
- Old shed of about 30 m²
- Old shed of about 25 m²
- Partially demolished
- Electricity nearby
- Town water nearby
The property has approx. 1.272 m²
- Property left in its natural state
- In part unpaved track
- In part concrete driveway
- Mazo in about 8 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 15 minutes
- Beach approx. 15 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 8 minutes
- School in about 2 minutes
- Health center in about 8 minutes
- Hospital approx. 18 minutes
- Airport in about 13 minutes
- Quiet location
- Fantastic views to the sea
AUTHENTICITY AND CHARM
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.