We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Large property consisting of a developable land which can be divided into up to 9 or 10 buildable plots, as well as an agricultural land with potential for development of touristic accommodations (*)
(*) NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF TOURIST USE: If the buyer intends to carry out a touristic construction project on the land, he is advised to find out about the necessary urban planning specifications before signing the contract in order to check the feasibility of the project, as the seller is selling the land in its current state and not with the result or expectation of a touristic project.
In the picturesque landscape of the island of La Palma, Canary Islands, a magnificent investment opportunity is located in the municipality of Breña Baja, in the place known as El Cantillo. This vast property of approximately 11,635 m² offers spectacular views of the sea and the mountains from its privileged position at an altitude of 100 metres above sea level.
The property consists of a buildable area for residential houses, qualified as a rural settlement, of approximately 5,746 m², which can be divided into up to 9 or 10 plots. In addition, there is an agricultural plot of 5,889 m² with potential for tourist accommodation*. The condition is that agricultural crops of any kind and tourist accommodations create an idyllic setting with orchards, fruit trees, etc.
On the property there is currently a stone house of 68 m², a storehouse, a wine cellar, two haylofts, a wine press and an old cistern, all built in the traditional local style. Access is easy from a small minor road, and electricity and water supplies from the town hall are nearby.
Despite its serene rural location, it is only a few minutes drive from Breña Alta, Santa Cruz, the beach and the airport.
This plot, which combines residential and touristic house possibilities*, is located in a favourable climatic zone, and its central location represents a great investment opportunity.
- Municipality of BREÑA BAJA
- Locality of EL CANTILLO
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 100 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 11.635 m²
- Building plot of about 5.746 m²
- Old house of approx. 68 m²
- Storeroom of about 19 m²
- Wine cellar of ca. 58 m²
- Shed of about 37 m²
- Shed of about 23 m²
- Wine press
- Old cistern
- Agricultural land of about 5.889 m²
- Touristic use allowed (*)
- The number of beds and the buildable surface depend on each specific project
- It is a requirement that about 80% of the land is planted with agricultural crops.
- Stone walls
- Antique canarian roofs
- Electricity nearby
- Town water nearby
The property has approx. 11.635 m²
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Fruit Trees
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Breña Alta in about 8 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 8 minutes
- Beach approx. 6 minutes
- Airport in about 8 minutes
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Quiet location
- Good climate zone
- Great investment opportunity for touristic business (*)
A property with many possibilities
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price