We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
In the historic center
+ commission (3% + IGIC)
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Bar-Cafeteria with terrace in a very good tourist area
- Municipality of TAZACORTE
- In the historic center of the village
- ca. 100 m above sea level
- Bar-Cafeteria of approx. 60 m² overbuilt space
- Hall with bar counter
- Basement floor of about 66 m² built area
- Hall with kitchenette
- Small private terrace + large terrace in the Public Square
- Good general conditions
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Reinforced concrete hollow block ceiling between floors
- Doors and windows in aluminum
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Town water connection
- Furniture partially included
- Entrance directly from the street
- Village center approx. 1 Minutes
- Church approx. 1 minute
- Bus stop approx. 1 minute
- Beach approx. 3 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 5 minutes
- El Paso in about 15 minutes
- Business opportunity!
- Square in front of the building
THE BEST FUTURE TOURIST AREA OF THE ISLAND, A GOOD INVESTMENT!
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.