We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Antique canarian townhouse in colonial style
On the island of La Palma, in Tazacorte, lies a charming colonial village house. This three-storey property, with around 400 m² of constructed area, sits at an altitude of approximately 105 m, offering panoramic sea views from its spacious roof terrace.
The architectural design reflects the traditional Canarian character, with wooden doors and windows, sturdy walls and charming granite and stoneware tiled floors. The house has a total of 7 bedrooms, a living room, two kitchens, a TV room, two bathrooms, a laundry room, a commercial room and several rooms ready to be renovated.
The location is unbeatable, with essential services such as supermarkets, pharmacy, school and health centre only minutes away on foot. In addition, direct access from the street and proximity to the beach and other points of interest make this a sought after location.
The house has mains electricity and water from the town hall, and although it is in good general condition, some areas of the house require renovation, offering a possibility to personalise to taste.
- Municipality of TAZACORTE
- In the center of the village
- Friendly neighbourhood
- ca. 105 m above sea level
- House with 3 floors, with 400 m² of built-up surface in total
- Living room
- 1 dining-kitchen
- TV Room
- Small kitchen
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Laundry room
- Spacious roof terrace
- 1 business area
- Several rooms to be renovated
- Interior patio
- Good general conditions
- Part of the house needs an overall restoration
- Flat roof
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Reinforced concrete hollow block ceiling between floors
- Doors and windows of wood
- Partially, granite tile flooring
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- Furniture partially included
- Entrance directly from the street
- Bus stop about 2 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- School in about 3 minutes
- Pharmacy approx. 1 minutes
- Health center in about 3 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 10 minutes
- El Paso in about 17 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 45 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 55 minutes
- Beach approx. 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 40 minutes
- Airport in about 55 minutes
- Very bright house
- Sea view from the roof terrace
- Restaurants, supermarkets, post office, health centre, pharmacy, bus stop, etc. are within walking distance
A property with many possibilities
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price