We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Apartment in the periphery, in a quiet location, with a large balcony and good views
In the town of Argual, within the municipality of Los Llanos de Aridane, on the beautiful island of La Palma, Canary Islands, we find this flat with sea and mountain views. Located at an altitude of approximately 324 metres which guarantees a pleasant climate.
This 168 m² flat has a spacious living-dining room that leads to a large balcony, from where you can enjoy the sea view. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which makes it an ideal space for families. The kitchen and an additional small balcony overlooking the courtyard complete the internal space.
The flat has electricity and water supplied by the Town Hall.
All furnishings are included in the sale price, making for a hassle-free move-in.
In the neighbourhood you will find everything you could possibly need, from restaurants and supermarkets to health centres, pharmacies and bus stops.
This property offers a great opportunity to enjoy a comfortable Canarian lifestyle in a location close to the city centre.
- Municipality of LOS LLANOS DE ARIDANE
- Locality of ARGUAL
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 324 m above sea level
- Dwelling of approx. 168 m² overbuilt space
- Small balcony facing the patio
- Dining-living room
- Large balcony with sea view
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Roof terrace
- Spacious roof terrace
- 1 Multipurpose room
- Good general conditions
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Reinforced concrete hollow block ceiling between floors
- Flat roof
- Windows in aluminum
- Aluminum shutters
- Wooden doors
- Partially, granite tile flooring
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- Electric water heater
- Gas boiler
- Town water connection
- The furniture is included in the Price
- Entrance directly from the street
- City center approx. 10 Minutes
- Bus stop about 5 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 1 minutes
- School in about 10 minutes
- Pharmacy approx. 5 minutes
- Health center in about 13 minutes
- Health center in about 3 minutes
- Beach approx. 10 minutes
- El Paso in about 15 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 50 minutes
- Hospital approx. 35 minutes
- Airport in about 50 minutes
- Friendly neighbourhood
- Located in the floor No. 1
- Restaurants, supermarkets, post office, health centre, pharmacy, bus stop, etc. are within walking distance
Property at edge of the village, just minutes to the town hall, medical center, sports facilities and schools. An estate with many possibilities.
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.