We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Property with old houses to be renovated, in an absolute quiet location
Situated in La Rosa, in the municipality of El Paso, this rustic property of approximately 1,245 m² emerges, embraced by the tranquillity of the island of La Palma, Canary Islands.
Here, at an altitude of about 770 m, the houses await restoration, still maintaining their ancient essence in a main house of about 77 m², and a second of about 37 m², to which is added a water deposit of about 16 m².
This property, which invites you to personalise its future, has a mostly flat and uncultivated plot, where the view is lost in the impressive mountains.
Electricity and water services are close by so that you can provide comfort to this dwelling.
Access from a small secondary road keeps you connected to the outside world.
Here rural tranquillity coexists with proximity to amenities, with Los Llanos only 15 minutes away by car, and Santa Cruz 35 minutes away.
For lovers of restoration and island calm, this property offers an unrivalled retreat!
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of LA ROSA
- With mountain view
- Quiet location
- ca. 770 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.245 m²
- Single storied antique house of approx. 77 m² overbuilt space
- Single storied antique house of approx. 37 m² overbuilt space
- Water tank of about 16 m²
- The buildings need a complete renovation
- Partially antique canarian roofs
- In part, plastered stone walls
- Partially, walls made of common hollow blocks
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 1.245 m²
- Mostly flat terrain
- Property left in its natural state
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Bus stop about 7 minutes
- Primary school approx. 7 minutes
- Small grocery store approx. 8 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 15 minutes
- El Paso in about 5 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 35 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Beach approx. 23 minutes
- Hospital approx. 22 minutes
- Airport in about 35 minutes
- Property in a very quiet place
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Expandable building
For lovers of old house restoration!
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.