We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Beautiful Canarian style house with guest house, pool and garage in a magnificent garden
Located on the idyllic island of La Palma in the Canary Islands, this beautiful Canarian-style house radiates charm and serenity. Situated in the village of Fátima, in the municipality of El Paso, this property, at an altitude of approximately 685 metres, offers breathtaking views of the sea and the mountains.
With a total area of 3,100 m², the property comprises a main house of 190 m² and a guest house of 30 m². The main house, on one level, offers two living rooms, a kitchen, a dining room, two bedrooms, a multi-purpose room, a bathroom with shower and bathtub and a toilet. The guest house has a living room/bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom.
The 55 m² indoor swimming pool, the pump room and the sun terrace offer a private oasis of relaxation. The property also has a 23 m² garage and a 19 m² water tank.
The land, which is levelled in terraces, is partially cultivated with ornamental trees, fruit trees and flowers. Supplies include electricity and water from the town hall, as well as water rights in property.
The house is sold with most of the furniture and has gas central heating and a fireplace to ensure optimum comfort all year round. The property is in very good general condition, with Canarian style ceilings, stone and concrete block walls, and wooden and aluminium windows and doors.
If you dream of a quiet life on an island paradise, this house in La Palma could be the key to make your dream come true.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of FÁTIMA
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 685 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 3.100 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 190 m² overbuilt space
- 2 living rooms
- Dining room
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 Multipurpose room
- 1 bathroom with a shower and bathtub
- Guests house with an area of approx. 30 m²
- 1 living-/bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Pool area
- Roofed swimming pool of ca. 55 m²
- Pump room
- Sun terrace
- Large terraces
- Garage of ca. 23 m²
- Water tank of about 19 m²
- Very good general conditions
- Roofs in Canarian style
- Ceilings made of wood
- In part, plastered stone walls
- Partially, walls made of common hollow blocks
- Partly, doors and windows of wood
- Partly, doors and windows in aluminum
- In part, wood floors
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- Central gas heating system
- Gas boiler
- Town water connection
- Private water share
- With most furniture
The property has approx. 3.100 m²
- Completely fenced property
- Levelled into terraces
- Mostly flat terrain
- Ornamental trees
- Fruit Trees
- Ornamental plants
- Entrance directly from the street
- City center approx. 10 Minutes
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- School in about 14 minutes
- Restaurant approx. 3 minutes
- Health center in about 13 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 14 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 35 minutes
- Beach approx. 20 minutes
- Hospital approx. 22 minutes
- Airport in about 35 minutes
- Friendly neighbourhood
- Very well maintained house
- Cosy terraces
- Ideal for hobby gardeners
Romantic property for nature and garden lovers
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price