We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Cosy small country house with a fantastic sea view
Situated on the shimmering heights of the village of Jedey, in the municipality of El Paso, this charming 75 m² country house stands. At an altitude of 647 metres on the lush island of La Palma, Canary Islands, this property offers magnificent views of the sea and the mountains.
Its 1.385 m² plot, partially uncultivated, is adorned with trees and ornamental plants, embracing the warm climate of the Canaries. The house is distributed over one floor and includes an entrance hall, a winter garden converted into a living room, a kitchen-dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom with shower, an outside utility room, a storage room in the garden and a natural cave. You can also enjoy large sun terraces and three water tanks.
The property, in good general condition, maintains the essence of Canarian architecture with wooden ceilings and Canarian stone walls. It has air conditioning hot/cold and a wood-burning heater in the winter garden, ensuring comfort in all seasons.
Water and electricity supply is guaranteed, and internet connection is also available.
The property is sold partly furnished, ready to welcome you with its rustic charm and unobstructed views. Within minutes of basic necessities and with the beach just 18 minutes drive away, this small property is easy to care for and is ideal for both permanent living and as a holiday home.
A real gem in the heart of the island of La Palma.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of Jedey
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 647 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.385 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 75 m² overbuilt space
- Winter garden - living room
- Dining kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- Shower room
- Outside utility room
- Storage room in the garden
- Natural Cave
- Large sun terraces
- 3 Water tanks
- Good general conditions
- Partially, canarian roofs
- Ceilings made of wood
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Winter garden of aluminum
- Exterior doors and windows in aluminum with double glazing
- Internal wooden doors
- Large glass front to the sea
- Mosquito nets on aluminum frame
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Garden walls made of Canarian stones
- Air conditioning hot/cold
- Wood stove in the winter garden
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- Furniture and equipment partially included
The property has approx. 1.385 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- Most of the property is fenced off
- Levelled into terraces
- Partially left in its natural state
- Ornamental trees and plants
- Entrance directly from the street
- Bus stop about 3 minutes
- Small grocery store approx. 15 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 35 minutes
- El Paso in about 35 minutes
- Fuencaliente in about 17 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 50 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- 4 minutes from the brewery bar restaurant
- Restaurant approx. 13 minutes
- Beach approx. 18 minutes
- Hospital approx. 52 minutes
- Airport in about 42 minutes
- This property is located in a natural protected area, so absolutely nothing can be extended or altered on the outside of the buildings
- Large windows to the sea
- Built-in cabinets of good quality
- Beautiful view that can’t be obstructed
- Splendid sunsets
Small property, easy to care for
Also perfect as a holiday home
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price