We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Antique canarian townhouse in colonial style for renovation
Located on La Palma, in the Canary Islands, lies a historical gem waiting to be discovered. In the municipality of El Paso, this traditional Canarian colonial style house, perched 635 metres above sea level, offers a built area of 339 m² on a total plot of 1,780 m². From its 9 spacious rooms, to an evocative interior courtyard, this property is framed by ornamental plants and flowers, although the land itself has not been worked.
Inside, authentic spaces such as a kitchen, dining room, 4 bathrooms and an outside bathroom can be found. Despite its current state, which is in need of complete renovation, its essence remains intact with details such as old tiled floors and wooden doors and windows. It also has basic services such as electricity and water supply from the town hall.
If you are a lover of restoration and are looking for a project that combines history, culture and an unbeatable location, this house is for you. The property is being sold unfurnished AND the potential for transformation is endless. Imagine waking up every morning in the centre of El Paso, with all the services just a few steps away and the charm of a house with history in your hands.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- In the city center
- Urban environment
- ca. 635 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.780 m²
- House of approx. 339 m² overbuilt space
- Dining room
- 9 rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Interior patio
- Outdoor bathroom
- 2 garages
- 2 storage rooms
- Water storage
- All the buildings are in need of a complete renovation
- Flat roofs
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Floors of antique tiles
- Doors and windows of wood
- Town water connection
The property has approx. 1.780 m²
- Completely fenced property
- Flat land
- Property left in its natural state
- Ornamental plants
- Entrance directly from the street
- Bus stop at less than 1 minute
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- Pharmacy approx. 3 minutes
- School in about 10 minutes
- Health center in about 8 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 12 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 35 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 45 minutes
- Beach approx. 25 minutes
- Health center in about 1 minutes
- Hospital approx. 30 minutes
- Airport in about 45 minutes
- Possibility to buy an adjoining building plot
- Very central location
- Restaurants, supermarkets, post office, health centre, pharmacy, bus stop, etc. are within walking distance
For lovers of old house restoration!
A property with easy road access for people with entrepreneurship
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price