We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
A B C D E F GNot required Awaiting Requested to the owner
For a better overview, the photos may have been taken with a wide-angle lens, which could give the impression of larger spaces.
Nice village house with guest studio in quiet location
Beautiful village house at about 770 metres above sea level, in El Paso, La Rosa, on the island of La Palma, in the Canary Islands, in other words, a quiet place that breathes peace and serenity. The views are splendid, showing the incomparable embrace of the surrounding mountains, which seem like silent guardians of the environment.
Every space in the house, from the cosy living room with fireplace to the comfortable bedrooms, is designed for comfort and tranquillity. The guest studio is secluded, offering an intimate and relaxing space for visitors. All surrounded by a flat plot of approximately 623 m².
Air conditioning provides a pleasant atmosphere on hot days, while double-glazed windows allow natural light to enter without compromising the indoor temperature. Here, life moves at a slow and relaxed pace, amidst the mountains, the flowers, and the warmth of a house built with love and care.
All this beauty and tranquillity is just minutes from the town centre, shops and essential services. Come, discover the beauty of mountain living, experience the comfort and tranquillity of this beautiful village house.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of LA ROSA
- With mountain view
- ca. 770 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 613 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 80 m² overbuilt space
- Living room
- Dining kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- Roofed terrace
- Large terrace
- Guest apartment of approx. 33 m²
- 1 living-/bedroom
- Storage room
- Roofed terrace
- Dog Kennel
- Outside barbecue
- Open parking space
- Good general conditions
- Ferroconcrete flat roof with roof tile construction
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Doors and windows in aluminum with double glazing
- Internal wooden doors
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Interior paint with thermal insulation effect
- Fireplace in the living room
- Air conditioning
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- Irrigation water
- Partially furnished
The property has approx. 623 m²
- Flat land
- Completely fenced property
- Ornamental plants
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- City center approx. 3 Minutes
- Los Llanos in about 15 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 35 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 3 minutes
- School in about 1 minutes
- Health center in about 3 minutes
- Beach approx. 25 minutes
- Hospital approx. 21 minutes
- Airport in about 35 minutes
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Friendly neighbourhood
- House in a quiet side street
- Automatic gate with remote control
Cosy living in an antique ambience
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price
Standard remark: the descriptions are redacted with the data provided by the sellers. INMOBILIARIA LA PALMA - ILP LEO BOHNKE S.L.U. disclaims all responsibility about possible deviations or errors between what is described here and the reality. However, before we begin the buying process, we do all the in-depth checks about the property.