We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Splendid building plot with a mountain and a sea view
On the beautiful island of La Palma, in the Canary Islands, lies this building plot with breathtaking views of the sea and the mountains. Located in the municipality of El Paso, in the village of El Barrial, at an altitude of approximately 875 metres, providing a unique and picturesque setting.
The property has a total of approximately 2.183 m2, including a project and license to build a house of 155 m². The land is level and terraced, offering multiple possibilities for design and use of space.
Despite its uncultivated state, the land has great potential for those wishing to create their own oasis, providing flexibility for future owners.
In terms of services and supplies, the property has electricity and water in close proximity, facilitating connection to basic services.
This tranquil location offers a beautiful, uninterrupted view that becomes the perfect backdrop to enjoy the island's wonderful sunsets.
Whether you are looking for the tranquillity of a rural environment or you have the entrepreneurial spirit to develop a unique project, this property is ideal for both profiles.
- Municipality of EL PASO
- Locality of EL BARRIAL
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 875 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 2.183 m²
- Including project and building license for a house of 155 m²
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 2.183 m²
- Flat land
- Levelled into terraces
- Property left in its natural state
- Entrance directly from the street
- El Paso in about 5 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 15 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 20 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 30 minutes
- Beach approx. 20 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- School in about 3 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 20 minutes
- Airport in about 35 minutes
- Basic Project available for a house of 155 m²
- Quiet location
- Beautiful view that can’t be obstructed
- Splendid sunsets
PROPERTY BOTH FOR PEOPLE SEEKING THE TRANQUILLITY OF A RURAL ENVIRONMENT AND FOR THOSE WITH AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price