We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Paired house with land and a fantastic sea view
This property must be acquired with the solvent renter who is living in the house
This house is located in the municipality of Fuencaliente, in El Charco. From an altitude of approximately 785 metres, it enjoys unrivalled views of the sea and the landscape of La Palma.
This property with a total living area of approx. 520 m², is characterised by a main living area of approx. 85 m² including a spacious living room with fireplace, kitchen-dining room, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a storeroom and beautiful terraces. In addition, there is a wooden house of about 20 m² on the roof terrace, equipped with a living-bedroom, a bathroom and a large solarium.
The land, levelled in terraces, is home to a variety of ornamental plants and fruit trees, giving a touch of freshness and nature to the space.
You won't have to worry about furnishings, as the property is sold with all furniture and fixtures included in the price. It also has basic services such as electricity and water from the Town Hall.
Although the house is in a quiet environment, you have quick access to the tarmac road and you are minutes away from essential services such as supermarkets, schools and health centres.
If you are looking for a property with charm and unlimited possibilities, surrounded by natural beauty and views that cannot be obstructed, this is your opportunity. Watch the beautiful sunsets from the terraces and experience the true essence of the Canary Islands.
Please note that this property will be purchased with a solvent tenant currently residing in the house.
- Municipality of FUENCALIENTE
- Locality of EL CHARCO
- Fantastic views to the sea
- ca. 785 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 520 m²
- Paired house of approx. 105 m² overbuilt space
Main apartment of approx. 85 m²:
- Living room
- Dining kitchen
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 storage room
Wooden house of about 20 m² on the roof terrace
- 1 living-/bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Spacious roof sun terrace
- Good general conditions
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Doors and windows in aluminum with double glazing
- Flat roof
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- In part, laminate flooring
- In part, wood floors
- Prefabricated house made of wood
- Fireplace in the living room
- Gas boiler
- Town water connection
- Furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 520 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- Ground: levelled into terraces
- Ornamental plants
- Fruit Trees
- asphalted road
- Fuencaliente in about 10 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 30 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 10 minutes
- School in about 10 minutes
- Health center in about 10 minutes
- Hospital approx. 45 minutes
- Airport in about 40 minutes
- Splendid sunsets
- Cosy terraces
- Beautiful view that can’t be obstructed
A comfortable estate with a lot of options
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price