We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Canarian land house with pool, in an idylic location
On La Palma, in the village of Los Quemados, municipality of Fuencaliente, is a Canarian style country house with 77 m² of constructed area. Situated at an altitude of 345 m, it offers panoramic sea views. With 3000 m² of partly cultivated land, this home looks like something out of a dream.
Its interior spaces comprise a living room/kitchen/dining room, a bedroom and a bathroom, all tastefully decorated and surrounded by romantic terraces. It has a cosy fireplace and electric water heater, and comes with most of the furniture. The stone walls, Canarian ceilings and wooden and tiled floors combine in perfect harmony.
The property is supplied with electricity and water from the town hall and has a swimming pool which adds an extra dose of luxury.
Licensed for holiday rental this property offers not only an ideal residence, but also a potential for tourist use and a world of possibilities.
- Municipality of FUENCALIENTE
- Locality of LOS QUEMADOS
- Fantastic views to the sea
- ca. 345 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 3.000 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 77 m² overbuilt space
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Pool area
- Romantic terraces
- Good general conditions
- Stone walls
- Canarian roofs
- Doors and windows of wood
- In part, wood floors
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- Fireplace in the living room
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- With most furniture
The property has approx. 3.000 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- Land partially levelled into terraces
- Ornamental plants
- Asphalted driveway
- Fuencaliente in about 10 minutes
- Beach approx. 10 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 10 minutes
- Health center in about 10 minutes
- Airport in about 50 minutes
- Residential use or touristic use possible
- Rental license (Vivienda vacacional)
- Fantastic location
- Property in a very quiet place
A comfortable estate with a lot of options
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price