We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Beautiful agricultural property with the possibility of touristic use (*)
(*) NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF TOURIST USE: If the buyer intends to carry out a touristic construction project on the land, he is advised to find out about the necessary urban planning specifications before signing the contract in order to check the feasibility of the project, as the seller is selling the land in its current state and not with the result or expectation of a touristic project.
Discover this beautiful agricultural land of approximately 10,000 m², located in the village of La Punta, in the municipality of Tijarafe, on the idyllic island of La Palma, Canary Islands. With an altitude of about 430 metres, it offers panoramic views of both the sea and the mountains, a canvas that combines the majesty of nature and the serenity of the ocean.
This as yet uncultivated land hides enormous potential for those with a vision for the future. Touristic use is permitted under certain conditions (*) and could provide a unique opportunity to invest in a project that combines the beauty of the landscape with the tourism industry.
The property is being sold in its current state and amenities such as electricity and town hall water are available in close proximity. Furthermore, the land is easily accessible via a tarmac road.
This hidden gem offers the tranquillity one is looking for, with fantastic sea views and a great opportunity for those looking for an investment in the tourism sector (*).
- Municipality of TIJARAFE
- Locality of LA PUNTA
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 430 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 10.000 m²
- Touristic use allowed (*)
- The number of beds and the buildable surface depend on each specific project
- It is a requirement that about 80% of the land is planted with agricultural crops.
- Electricity nearby
- Town water nearby
The property has approx. 10.000 m²
- Property left in its natural state
- Asphalted street
- Los Llanos in about 25 minutes
- El Paso in about 35 minutes
- Airport in about 65 minutes
- Fantastic views to the sea
- calm environment
- Great investment opportunity for touristic business (*)
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price