We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Splendid building plot with a mountain and a sea view
On the island of La Palma, Canary Islands, in Tijarafe, a building plot is located in the quiet village of El Lomo. It covers an area of approximately 1.100 m², and is located at an altitude of 787 metres, which allows for spectacular views of both the sea and the mountains.
Among its attributes, there is an old stone barn of about 30 m², which gives the place a rustic and authentic touch. The land is largely uncultivated, representing a blank canvas for those enterprising spirits looking to create their own paradise.
An exceptional opportunity for those looking for a quiet place to build their dream home of up to 160 m², it will be impossible not to fall in love with the breathtaking views offered by this land, a corner that combines the essence of nature and peace.
- Municipality of TIJARAFE
- Locality of EL LOMO
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 787 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.100 m²
- Buildable up to approx. 160 m²
- Old stone shed of approx. 30 m²
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 1.100 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- With a slight slope
- Property left in its natural state
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Los Llanos in about 35 minutes
- El Paso in about 45 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- School in about 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Beach approx. 15 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 1h15 minutes
- Hospital approx. 60 minutes
- Airport in about 1h15 minutes
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Property in a very quiet place
- Fantastic sea and a mountain views
A property for people with entrepreneurship
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price