We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
PRETTY, LOVELY RENOVATED CANARY COUNTRY HOUSE
On the island of La Palma, this charming Canarian country house is located. Located in the municipality of Tijarafe, the property offers panoramic sea and mountain views from an altitude of approximately 923m.
This house, of about 70 m² constructed area, is distributed over two floors: on the ground floor there is a comfortable bedroom, while the upper floor houses an integrated living-kitchen-dining room and a bathroom. The whole house radiates warmth, with its stone walls and traditional Canarian ceilings.
The grounds, which cover around 874 m², are an amalgam of nature; from apricot, custard apple and orange trees to guavas, figs and flowers. Although partially cultivated, it offers uncultivated corners that are ideal for nature lovers.
To ensure comfort, the house has a wood-burning cooker, air conditioning and an electric water heater. In terms of services, it has electricity and water from the Town Hall.
For those looking for a retreat in a natural environment with easy access and proximity to local amenities, it is the perfect combination of nature and comfort - a real opportunity for nature lovers looking for a romantic spot!
- Municipality of TIJARAFE
- Locality of GAROME
- With a mountain and a sea view
- ca. 923 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 874 m²
- Two-story house of about 70 m² overbuilt space
- 1 bedroom
- 1 living-dining-kitchen
- 1 bathroom
- Romantic terraces
- Good general conditions
- Plastered stone walls
- Antique canarian roofs
- Ceilings made of wood
- Doors and windows of wood
- In part, wood floors
- In part, ceramic floor tiles
- Terraces of natural stone slabs
- Wood stove
- Air conditioning
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- With most furniture
The property has approx. 874 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- Levelled into terraces
- With a slight slope
- Orange trees
- Ornamental plants
- Ornamental trees
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Bus stop about 5 minutes
- Tijarafe in about 8 minutes
- Puntagorda in about 8 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 8 minutes
- School in about 8 minutes
- Health center in about 8 minutes
- Beach approx. 20 minutes
- Hospital approx. 60 minutes
- Airport in about 75 minutes
- Property in a very quiet place
- Very well maintained house
- Cosy terraces
ROMANTIC PLACE FOR NATURE LOVERS
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price