We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Splendid building plot with a mountain and a sea view
Situated in the municipality of Breña Baja, in the locality of La Polvacera, on the island of La Palma, Canary Islands, discover a property that promises the tranquillity of the sunrise, spectacular sea and mountain views at an altitude of some 172 metres. This plot, extending approximately 2.148 m², offers ample building potential, with permission to build up to 250 m², and includes a 12 m² barn.
Access to it is convenient, with an easily accessible concrete track connecting directly to the main road. Essential services, including electricity and water, are in close proximity.
The advantages of the location extend beyond the serenity of the property, as, by car, the nearest population centres are accessible in a short time.
- Municipality of BREÑA BAJA
- Locality of LA POLVACERA
- With a mountain and a sea view
- Quiet location
- ca. 172 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 2.148 m²
- Buildable up to approx. 250 m²
- 1 shed of approx. 12 m²
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 2.148 m²
- Situation in the hillside
- With a slight slope
- Property left in its natural state
- Concrete driveway
- Good drivable way
- Bus stop about 10 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 37 minutes
- El Paso in about 27 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 12 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 5 minutes
- School in about 5 minutes
- Health center in about 5 minutes
- Beach approx. 5 minutes
- Hospital approx. 14 minutes
- Airport in about 4 minutes
- Great location with fantastic views to the sea and adjacent islands
- Property in a very quiet place
SPECTACULAR SUNSETS GUARANTEED!
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price