We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Building plot with sea views
Located on the island of La Palma, this building plot of approximately 1.500 m² is situated in the locality of El Socorro, within the municipality of Breña Baja, at an altitude of about 90 m, offering panoramic sea views.
This plot, which is levelled in terraces and with a slight slope, and although it is located in a quiet rural area, its central location provides easy access to urban life. It can be accessed directly from a minor road and has all amenities and services only minutes away by car. Water from the town hall, irrigation water and electricity are in close proximity.
It is an opportunity for those seeking balance between tranquility and accessibility.
- Municipality of BREÑA BAJA
- Locality of EL SOCORRO
- With sea view
- ca. 90 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 1.500 m²
- Ground: levelled into terraces
- With a slight slope
- Town water connection
- Irrigation water
- Electricity nearby
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Breña Alta in about 5 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 5 minutes
- Beach approx. 6 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- School in about 3 minutes
- Health center in about 3 minutes
- Hospital approx. 8 minutes
- Airport in about 6 minutes
- Rural area, yet centrally located
- Quiet location
- good climate zone
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price