We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
PROPERTY WITH COUNTRY HOUSE IN AN ABSOLUTE QUIET LOCATION
Rustic property for sale on the island of La Palma, Canary Islands, situated in Breña Baja, in Las Ledas. This country house is located in an absolutely quiet location, overlooking the sea and the mountains, at an altitude of approximately 560 metres above sea level.
The property covers approximately 828 m² in total, with a single-storey house of about 165 m². The house features a glazed porch, a spacious entrance hall, a living-kitchen-dining room with terrace, three bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom, a shower room, a covered inner courtyard, a large terrace with beautiful views, and a storage room. Furthermore, the property includes a bodega-barbecue of about 20 m² and covered parking.
The house is in good general condition, has wooden interior doors, PVC windows and aluminium shutters. It has a fireplace in the living room and electric marble radiators for air conditioning.
The property is completely fenced and has mostly flat land, with an orchard and avocado trees. It is accessed directly from a small side road.
The property is sold with most of the furniture and fixtures and fittings included in the price. It also has mains electricity and water supply from the Town Hall.
Highlights are the fantastic unobstructed views, the tranquility of the location with no direct neighbours, the brightness of the house with large windows towards the sea, the good quality fitted wardrobes and the fertile soil. All in all, this property is an ideal choice for nature and garden lovers looking for a romantic and quiet location on La Palma.
- Municipality of BRENA BAJA
- Locality of LAS LEDAS
- With a mountain and a sea view
- Quiet location
- ca. 560 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 828 m²
- Single storied dwelling house of approx. 165 m² overbuilt space
- Glazed porch
- Spacious hall
- 1 Living-kitchen-dining room with terrace
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom en suite
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- covered interior patio
- Large terrace with beautiful views
- Store room
- Barbecue building of ca. 20 m²
- Covered parking
- Good general conditions
- Walls made of common hollow blocks
- Flat roof
- Internal wooden doors
- PVC windows
- Aluminum shutters
- Ceramic floor tiles
- Garage with metallic roof
- Fireplace in the living room
- Electric marble heaters
- Electric water heater
- Town water connection
- Most of the furniture and fixtures are included in the Price
The property has approx. 828 m²
- Mostly flat terrain
- Completely fenced property
- Entrance directly from a small secondary road
- Breña Baja in about 10 minutes
- Breña Alta in about 10 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 23 minutes
- El Paso in about 35 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 50 minutes
- Supermarket approx. 7 minutes
- School in about 10 minutes
- Health center in about 12 minutes
- 6 minutes from the brewery bar restaurant
- Beach approx. 15 minutes
- Hospital approx. 17 minutes
- Airport in about 15 minutes
- Great location with fantastic views that can’t be obstructed
- Property in a very quiet place
- No direct Neighbours
- Very bright house
- Spacious bright rooms
- Large windows to the sea
- Built-in cabinets of good quality
- Fertile land
ROMANTIC PROPERTY FOR NATURE AND GARDEN LOVERS
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price