We are a small and flexible team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the real estate sector. We will be happy to assist you in English, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese.Leo Bohnke Anne Zobel Martina Warbeck Carola Wagner
Building plot in BREÑA ALTA
Situated on La Palma, in the municipality of Breña Alta, this building plot of approximately 757 m² is located in a quiet residential environment. With an altitude of about 260 metres, the property offers sea and mountain views and is located in the village of Miranda.
The land is flat and uncultivated, with the possibility to build up to 348 m² spread over two floors. Services such as electricity and water are nearby to facilitate your project. With a direct entrance from the street, the plot is only a few minutes drive from all amenities: supermarket, school, health centre, and more.
This is an ideal location for those with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to combine the serenity of island life with modern conveniences.
- Municipality of BREÑA ALTA
- Locality of MIRANDA
- With a mountain and a sea view
- Residential environment
- Quiet location
- ca. 260 m above sea level
- The property has in total approx. 757 m²
- Buildable up to approx. 348 m²
- Buildable up to 2 floors high
- Electricity nearby
- Water supply nearby
The property has approx. 757 m²
- Flat land
- Property left in its natural state
- Entrance directly from the street
- Bus stop about 5 minutes
- Village center approx. 2 Minutes
- Supermarket approx. 2 minutes
- School in about 2 minutes
- Health center in about 2 minutes
- Beach approx. 10 minutes
- Los Llanos in about 32 minutes
- El Paso in about 21 minutes
- Santa Cruz in about 12 minutes
- Hospital approx. 8 minutes
- Airport in about 9 minutes
- Fantastic location
- Property in a very quiet place
A property for people with entrepreneurship
We can help you to get a mortgage with the best conditions:
- We can get the best conditions among more than 20 banks.
- You will be able to carry out almost all the procedures from your home. We will ask you for the necessary information and documents and we will take care of the follow-up.
- We will not charge you anything for this procedure.
- Leave us your contact data and we will get in touch with you.
ADDITIONAL COSTS WHEN BUYING A PROPERTY:
Every purchase of real estate causes additional costs to the stated selling price, generally in the range of 10 to 11 %. These expenses are usually the following:
- the land transfer tax: 6.5 % of the purchase price
- the costs of land registration
- the notary fees
- the costs of changing ownership in the cadastre
- the professional fee payable by the buyer to the real estate agency: 3 % (minimum 1,800 Euros, IGIC not included) of the real purchase price
Additional costs and variations to be considered:
- the mortgage costs, in the case of financing the purchase
- If the seller is a promoter, there is no land transfer tax to pay, but 7 % IGIC plus 1 % for documented juridic acts tax, of the purchase price